Posted on 06/17/22 by Staff
RUMOR MILLS: JUNE 17 EDITION
Welcome to another edition of Rumor Mills! Matt Mills here and no, you can’t have any of my Taco Bell Mexican Pizza. Get your own.
Let’s get right to the dirt!
- Folks, take this with a grain of salt because I heard it from Rezin, but The Anglo Luchador has been on the lookout for “fungal clarity.” Whether that meant he was searching for psilocybin mushrooms or something else, Rezin snapped back “WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE, A NARC?” While I got word from his wife that the Anglo Luchador is okay, she was tight-lipped about his whereabouts.
- As seen on Rev 9, there is some unspoken tension in the camp of team FLAMBERGE in recent weeks. Rumor has it that the young Frenchman is pursuing opportunities outside the purview of Daniel Darby and Henri Lavigne, though these rumors are unconfirmed.
- The dubious Fruitsylvanian newsletter, the “Daily Banana,” reports that the unidentified minotaur sighted in the Survivor maze is not a cultist, an eGG Bandit, a berry, a mannequin, a Time Lord, a time traveler, a PRIME employee, a MESSIAH adherent, a Hoyt worshipper, a dedicated cosplayer, a passenger of the Love Convoy, a donator to Fighting for Nora, from the same Multiverse that gave us Freeman and Schwartz, Brandon Youngblood when he hasn’t has a Snickers in a while, Tony Gamble, or Dusk. They do not, however, have any idea of what it actually is.
The Daily Banana’s chief minotaur consultant, Bull Buckner, has this to say about the situation, “The minotaur just is.”
- Rumor mills are absolutely buzzing with the speculation that Randall Schwartz is working with the food and beverage department of the MGM Grand on a new coffee drink, the Schwartz Special. No further info is available at this time, as we investigate the truthiness of the Grand having a “food and beverage department.”
- A local politician came forward and tipped off the wrestling news world that Timo Bolamba has been seen in Las Vegas Remodel and Construction showroom several times this last week and that he has filed for a construction permit to renovate a building close to his new gym site.
- Could there be a new addition to the tag team division? Rumors are swirling that a legacy PRIME team might be set to return sometime in the coming months. Let the speculation begin!