The Anglo Luchador’s Famous Manicotti
The Anglo Luchador ft. Timo Bolamba
November 30, 2022
This manicotti is filled with three cheeses and baked to golden perfection. It will drive even the most picky Samoan in your household to eat until they regret stepping foot in your dining room. It is sure to make them question life choices as they fight the biggest dump of their life without pants on.
The cheeses mixed with stiff yet supple noodles and savory red gravy creates an Italian favorite passed down from my family to yours. I have eaten more manicotti than a man has any right to over the years and this one is the best! Try a few of our other recipes as they are posted for the PRIME universe including the top secret Bolambadore Crunchwrap. Make it at home and never risk being groped by Wayne Newton again!
Manicotti Shell Ingredients
Most of these ingredients will already be in your pantry at home, or if you are Hoyt Williams, in your servants shelving units. I don’t know about you but I hate making extra trips to the store! See the recipe card below for a list of complete ingredients and measurements! (And don’t forget to smash the like button for more recipes like this one in your inbox!)
- Manicotti – Whether you make it from scratch like me or use store bought shells, just about anything you can stuff will work.
- Cheeses – Ricotta (pronounce it right you heathens!), mozzarella, and parmesan make a mixture as smooth as Great Bear’s beats.
- Spinach – Popeye Power. Spicy Arugula can be substituted for the adventurous.
- Italian Seasoning – Garlic, Basil, Herbs, or just use a mix like a non-Italian from Philly!
- Egg – Used to bind all the cheeses.
- Marinara Gravy – I prefer to make my own, but if you’re inept or Ned Reform, you can just use store bought.
- Pineapple (Editor’s note, Pineapple is not recommended and TAL would urge everyone who does not want to incur the wrath of the Roman Gods to not screw this up)
How to make Homemade Manicotti
Like we talked about before, cheap and dirty is the name of the game here. It only takes a few minutes and a couple bucks. This recipe is Rezin in noodle form.
- Preheat and cook pasta: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cook the manicotti according to package directions and rinse in cold water.
- Mix: In a medium sized bowl combine one cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan, spinach, Italian seasoning, and egg.
- Stuff: Fill up the shells with the cheese mixture. I find that using a piping bag works the best.
- Add the gravy and bake: In a 9×13 inch pan add 1 cup of marinara to the bottom. Line the manicotti in an even layer. Cover with remaining gravy and cheese. Bake the manicotti for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
THE ANGLO LUCHADOR’S FAMOUS MANICOTTI RECIPE!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ From 5 Votes
This manicotti is so good it will drive Ivan Stanislav to Capitalism! It is comfort food at its finest and even an angry old man like Brandon Youngblood can’t say no!
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Author||Servings|
|15 Minutes||30 Minutes||45 Minutes||The Anglo Luchador ft. Timo Bolamba||As many as you can cram down your Samoan gullet|
𝥁 10 Manicotti
𝥁 16 oz Ricotta Cheese
𝥁 3 Cups Mozarella
𝥁 ½ Cup Parmesan
𝥁 1 Cup of Spinach
𝥁 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
𝥁 1 Large Egg
𝥁 1 16 oz. jar Marinara
𝥁 3 – 4 large dashes of Hatred
Calories 268kcal (13%) Carbohydrates 15g (5%) Protein 17g (34%) Fat 15g (23%) Saturated Fat 9g (45%) Polyunsaturated Fat 1g Monounsaturated Fat 4g Trans Fat 1g Cholesterol 72mg (24%) Sodium 339mg (14%) Potassium 143mg (4%) Fiber 1g (4%) Sugar 1g (1%) Vitamin A 785IU (16%) Vitamin C 1mg (1%) Calcium 340mg (34%) Iron 1mg (6%)
The Anglo Luchador
I am Tom Battaglia, prolific RP feedbacker, Intense Title Holder and recipe critic. I started my journey years ago when I realized that even in Philly a Cheesesteak can be improved upon. My associate, Timo Bolamba, should never be allowed near a kitchen and cannot be relied upon with any recipe lest it become infused with pineapple.