- After the recent events of ReVival 20, Ivan Stanislav met up with Timo Bolamba at The Asylum for two reasons:
- One reason is that Ivan and Alexei Ruslan wanted to personally inspect the progress on the Russian Sized Ladder Machine. Timo has flown in specialists from all over the world of fitness to calibrate and build the machine. “Exotic” Russian steel alloys are being used in the construction per the request of Alexei.
- The second reason is that, true to his word, Timo Bolamba has agreed to donate a sum of $50,000 for the attempt at a hurricanrana, now dubbed HurricanRussia, by Ivan. Of course, Ivan and Timo spent the better part of twenty minutes debating whether or not Ivan’s attempt was a success, in which case Timo pledged to match his original donation. Ultimately, Timo decided that since Tony Gamble had been annihilated by the move, it was a success regardless of stuck landings and held to his word to match the donation for a total of $100,000.
- Supposedly sometime over the weekend, post ReVival 20, Alexei Ruslan was approached by a man who appeared to look like a house had been dropped on him, but positively identified the man as King Blueberry. The man issued a handwritten check in the sum of $10,000, per his word. The checks may or may not have had pictures of kittens upon them and an address that was at least two addresses out of date. Ruslan accepted the check and told Sykes to put on about two hundred pounds to prevent what happened to him at ReVival from happening again.
- Tom Battaglia, aka The Anglo Luchador has also pledged his match purse for ReVival 20 to the cause, though he asked that the amount remain unknown. Word is that Lindsay Troy will be sending the money to the organization on behalf of The Luchador via electronic means.
- Ivan inspected the list of possible charities provided by Timo and, after very little deliberation, has decided to support a cause close to his own heart. Russia holds the world’s top place for the number of suicides committed by its male citizens. Therefor he has decided to donate to The International Association for Suicide Prevention.
- Even though Russia has not been among those the locations included in the international congress of IASP, Ivan and Alexie are hopeful that this generous donation will help to sway the organizers into seeing the glory of Russia and the plight of her men.
- Timo and Ivan will be creating a video that will be shared worldwide discussing the topic of suicide and would like to remind everyone that no matter who you are, no matter how bad it seems, you are not alone, you are loved, and the doors will always be open at The Asylum day or night for anyone that needs to talk… You are also welcome into the warm bosom of The Red Army at any time.