Posted on 01/21/23 by nick
Jared Sykes Sweet Hams
Jared Sykes Sweet Hams
By Jared Sykes
January 21, 2023
Have you ever walked away from a meal knowing that you are gonna feel it in the morning? That’s how my hams make people feel. Plump, juicy, succulent. You’ll be certain to vote it as the best in your group.
The smokey look and bulbous form of my hams are sure to be pleasing to the eye. People everywhere will want to just dig right in and take a bite! I know Justine likes them!
Sweet Hams Ingredients
You’d think preparing sweet hams would be easy, but it takes lots of dedication and a little bit of ingenuity. Leg Day is a must. Here’s the basics:
- Spiral Cut Smoked Hams
- Spice Rub – Savory spices including ginger, cinnamon, and pepper
- Brown Sugar – The sweeter the better
- Pineapple – YES TIMO I’LL ADD THE PINEAPPLE, JUST KEEP EL TEMBLOR AWAY FROM ME.
How to make Sweet Hams
A generous portion of ham can make even the nerdiest guy smolder.
- Wash you hams – Because nobody likes briny hams
- Mix your sugar and spices
- Rub your hams – This part works great if you can get an extra set of hands to help.
- Preheat the oven to 325
- Platter your hams – Put the ham in a 9” x 13” baking dish. Coat your hams liberally with any sauces or glazes you’d like to use.
- Roast your hams – 12 to 15 minutes per pound
- 15 minutes before your hams are done, turn the oven up to 425 to caramelize your glaze
- Your hams are the proper temperature at 140 degrees.
- Rest your Hams for at least 15 minutes.
Baste those hams!!!
Jared Sykes Sweet Hams RECIPE!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ From 69 Votes
These hams will make everyone compliment them.
|Cook Time||Total Time||Author||Servings|
|1 hour||2-3 hours||4 hours||Jared Sykes||1 Lucky Justine|
𝥁 2 Beautiful Hams
𝥁 ½ cup of rub per ham
𝥁 1 TBSP. Brown Sugar per ham
𝥁 1 can of pineapple slices
𝥁 10-14 large dashes of Hatred/Tears…or tears of hatred
Contrary to popular belief, no blueberries are used in this recipe.
Share on Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Share via Email
I am Jared Sykes. Most of the time I am crying or coming up with new ways to annoy people in Discord and/or Jabber. When I am not doing that, I am writing about crying and or how wonderful my hams look. Grab a handful, you’ll find that they are ample and, if prepared correctly, will feed a whole village.