Posted on 04/12/23 by Staff
Good morning everyone, Angelica Brooks here with some news on the contracts front.
– Following his Top 10 finish in this year’s Culture Shock Battle Royal, former Universal Champion and current PRIME Hall of Famer, Chandler Tsonda has reached a deal to return. Contract details are unknown at this time but it’s speculated that Tsonda’s deal is for one year with the option to renew.
– Former HOW Grand Slam winner, current HOW Hall of Famer, and current Financier of the Glue Factory, Lord Cecilworth Farthington, has agreed to contract terms following his second place finish in the Battle Royal.
– Former 5 Star Champion, Dual Halo winner, and PRIME Hall of Famer Tyler Rayne will not be returning following Culture Shock, however sources indicate that he’s open to additional one-off appearances in the future.
– Former 5 Star and Tag Champion, Elise Ares, has declined a contract offer following her Top 10 Battle Royal finish, saying “if you think I’m working for Lindsay Troy, you’re insane.” A source within Killean Sirrajin’s office, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said that this may not be the end of talks with the South Beach Starlet.
– While outside Battle Royal entrants Jack Sullivan, Scott Douglas, Vhodka Black, and Thane declined to sign contracts at this time, it’s expected that the door will be open for them to return for one-off appearances in the future.
– Two newcomers to the PRIME roster, Terry Woods and Greger Sundell, agreed to contract terms following Night One of Culture Shock. Terry Woods is set to debut on ReVival 26 in a three way dance against Kenny Freeman and Tristan-Crispin Gladhappy and Greger Sundell is expected to have his first PRIME match on ReVival 27.
– PRIME has come to terms with the release of Mike McGee and wishes him well in his future endeavors.