Hello again everyone, Matt Mills here, and I had something written in this space but LT made me delete it because she said I should “leave being snarky to her.”
Anyway, HERE ARE UR RUMORZ.
- Coral Avalon is rumored to have sustained several unspecified injuries at PWA-02 during his exhibition match with HOW World Champion, STRONK! GODSON. These come in addition to injuries suffered by Avalon on ReVival 29 at the hands of Sage Pontiff, Joe Fontaine, and Sid Phillips.
Despite his injuries, Avalon is still rumored to be preparing to defend his championship against Cecilworth Farthington at Tropical Turmoil.
- With PWA-02 in the books (that means it’s finished, by the way), all eyes are now on ReVival 30…and the rumor going ’round is that Kenny Freeman, fresh off a tag team victory in Mexico and his win over Jack Owyns at ReV 29, is planning to ADDRESS HIS ENEMIES from inside the ring at the Footprint Center in Phoenix.
At the request of a source who will remain nameless, we will say that again.
Kenny Freeman will ADDRESS. HIS. ENEMIES.
Especially one whose name rhymes with “Squarehead Bikes.”
- From the latest installment of the Scandal Sheet:
For months we’ve been wondering about Nate Colton’s girlfriend, and finally we’ve got answers! One of my spying eyes spotted her out in the wild and put a name to the face! First, let’s get reacquainted…
[Editor’s note: the original article had a picture here, which we are not including.]
This little smokeshow is Skye Reeves, and she’s a professional dancer! Not that kind of dancer (at least, not professionally, but if we catch a glimpse of a “private performance” for the Next Diamond, you can be sure we’ll put it up on the site!) She’s part of a group called Art In Motion, a St. Louis-based dance troupe that has been performing in Las Vegas for a while now.
Skye is actually an inspiring story. Born partially deaf just outside of Indianapolis, she overcame both of these handicaps to follow her dreams! Now she’s considered one of the rising stars of modern dance…and her star isn’t the only thing that’s rising between her and Colton! Check THIS picture out!
[Editor’s note: this picture is also not included, and in fact has already been removed from the Scandal Sheet website.]
No wonder Nate Colton’s standing in PRIME has been slipping. I’d rather have those legs wrapped around my waist than some silly old title belt any day.
We plan on having LOTS more content between these two hotties in the future! No doubt you all have plenty of questions: how did they meet? How freaky do they get? And who is “Josie?” Is she their unicorn, or Nate Colton’s side piece? Well, if you want the answers, keep checking the Scandal Sheet!
- There’s an EXPLOSIVE new report out about The Anglo Luchador as broken by the Wrestling Outsiders Podcast. We are reporting it in Rumor Mills for reasons that we’ll clarify later, but the details on the podcast, hosted by Jax Mollineaux with guest Felix Mullen of SHOOT Project, do not paint the Luchador in the most flattering light to say the least.
If you remember back to the News and Notes, Lindsay Troy went out of her way to instruct him not to lay his hands on Arthur Pleasant outside of the ring in retaliation for his pervasive surveillance of his home in suburban Philadelphia. The reason was an incident neither the boss nor the luchador wanted to comment on, but Mullen gave seemingly intricate details on what this incident was.
Back in 2008, between dates for various national promotions, TAL worked in some indies to keep himself sharp between television dates. Both Empire Pro and A1E at the time were struggling with regularity in their shows, which wasn’t uncommon for the promotions of those days. One such indie was a promotion based out of Milwaukee called Brew Crew Wrestling, which was able to afford larger names due to backing by local beer megabreweries.
Mullen alleges that the incident saw The Anglo Luchador assault a wrestler backstage so viciously that the wrestler never worked again. Mullen alleges the assault was unprovoked, and that no charges were pressed because the Luchador used his influence in the industry at the time to keep things on the down low. Mullen ended his guest spot on the podcast by insisting that PRIME and PWA both fire the Luchador and that he be “cancelled” from wrestling as payment.
We reached out to the Luchador for a comment, but he gave none. Our sources say however he’s been “fuckin’ pissed” since the podcast dropped. We also reached out to Lindsay Troy, who said, “It’s not my story to tell, but if you think PRIME is going to fire Tom over an incident that happened 15 years ago based on a one-sided account from someone mad that he got his shit stomped in in Mexico, you don’t know the company you work for, Gary.”
We tried reaching out to other peers of the Luchador for more guidance. None wanted to say on record for similar reasons that Troy didn’t, but one source speaking on anonymity said “I mean, parts of it are true, but there’s a lot more nuance to the thing. Tom will tell his side when he feels right probably, but I wouldn’t blame him if it never felt right.”
We will have more on this story if it develops, but this is some incendiary stuff.
- Sources tell Rumor Mills that Vickie Hall has a stockpile of Fruitopia that she hoards like Smaug in The Hobbit.
- After his win at PWA2, serious doping allegations have been levied against PRIME’s Senior Officiant. Some say it is the POWERBOMB Cologne, some say it is some next level doping where he is spending his considerable wealth to remain in contention. Others yet think its possible the man has a new celebrity shout out… Barry Bonds.
Any way you cut it, a win for Timo is a win for PRIME, and it can’t be denied that with a PWA record of 2-0, Timo indefinitely not a ref to be taken lightly.
- Rumor has it that Abe is considering a switch from Sanka to Nescafé Taster’s Choice. Nobody can confirm this heinous rumor, but after missing his alarm clock for PWA2, caffeine might be in order.
- Darin Zion is a back stabbing traitor to PRIME for coming out during the PWA-02 Main Event and siding with HOW…or is he?
We have it on good authority Darin Zion may have contractually been obligated to represent HOW during this cycle. We have no concrete evidence on which side Zion truly represents.
Sources within the LOVE CONVOY tell us Zion is PRIME all the way. However when we’ve contacted Brian Hollywood — HOW wrestler — he shares an entirely different tale.
When reaching out to Darin Zion’s camp—they stated Zion LOOOOOOOOVES both promotions equally. He is Switzerland in the battle.
One wonders what Zion’s true motives are past the PWA-02 show and what will come from this treacherous man’s lips in the coming weeks.
- It’s been rumored that one Leonardo Best vetoed “Beautiful” Bobby Dean’s appearance at the PWA 2 event this past weekend. When/If asked why, I’m sure he’d reply with a gif of Justin Timberlake.
- Ivan Stanislav’s Kaliningrad office was evacuated for the second time in as many months, but the reasons behind the evacuation are sketchy at best. Police who arrived on the scene were fully armed and openly wearing body armor, but it appears to not have been needed. Several firetrucks and an ambulance also arrived shortly after the police presence.
Stanislav and his assistant, Arina, exited the building together. Stanislav was stone faced as usual, but Arina was seen sobbing uncontrollably. The two, along with other secondary staff, were met by Alexei Ruslan on the ground and subsequently taken away.
Ruslan had this to say: “Get out of here before I have you arrested!”
No word on what actually transpired and it doesn’t sound like that tight lipped Russians are willing to say more.
- Is the next Drax the Destroyer among us, and is he quitting PRIME already?
It’s no secret that there’s been talk about whether Chandler Tsonda, at forty-seven years youngish and without a win since his return at Culture Shock, can still handle the world-class competition inside PRIME’s ropes. What emerged this week was a strange new component to the former Uni Champ’s winless saga. A posting on a local Southern California film talent job board requested the presence of “strikingly handsome Asian or Asian-American man, 5’10 – 6’1, athletic build, stunt history desired but not required.” Many believe the post is for a Tsonda stunt double for an already cast role featuring the Model Citizen. And with his noted but so-far-fruitless return to the ring, Tsonda may be eyeing Hollywood as the next chapter of his career sooner than anticipated.
- Many attendees at the PWA-2 show spoke of a keening banshee whose wails could be heard long into night in the aftermath of that show. None of the fans in attendance could verify seeing an apparition, though many attested to hearing one. What PRIME has been able to confirm is that Justine Calvin spent the evening laughing her ass off following the result of the tag title match. We reached out to Ms. Calvin for comment, but all she offered in between fits of laughter and wheezing was, “Did you see Joe’s stupid, dumb face?”
While some in the news office (read: Gary) have speculated that this confirms the presence of a “toxic hell banshee”, the news desk has unilaterally voted to not get involved citing personal safety concerns and a strong desire to not get punched in the goddamn face.
- Rumors have been circulating around the extent of the injuries that Jared Sykes suffered at the hands of Ivan Stanislav during ReVival 29, with members of the Eminence camp being uncharacteristically tight-lipped about the situation. The lack of information has led some to believe that Sykes has sustained new damage or aggravated a previous injury to his right shoulder. Sykes has required surgery on that arm three times in his career with each procedure necessitating extended time off to recover. Concern is that another injury on that side could very well prove career-ending.
- “Cool” Chris Chickentenders, recently named as the newly appointed anchor of Cracking News, was reportedly arrested in Mexico during the PWA 02 event.
After joining the commentary crew to offer “unbiased opinion” during the match between Cancer Jiles and Conor Fuse, Chickentenders was removed from the arena by security after attempting to assault Richard Parker with an egg and making repeated threats against the tenured color commentator’s life. He was subsequently handed over to local authorities and processed for holding.
Though only in jail for an hour and fifteen minutes before his father wired money for bail, Chris Chickentenders is said to have described himself as being “born again hard, but like, PRISON hard” from the experience.
The event caps off what was otherwise a raucous weekend for the eighteen-year-old recent high school grad, which also included (finally) losing his virginity, getting a shitty chest tattoo, and getting kidnapped by (and somehow escaping) members of a drug cartel.
- Some dirt from the streets of fashiontown, it seems Eddie Cross has been working on a re-branding of his image with a little someone known on Jabber as @DebHeartsPRIME. What kind of crazy style will she come up with for Tropical Turmoil? Is this rumor true?
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
- A substantial shipment of “POWERBOMB: Advanced Age” has been rumored to have been delivered to local 55+ Robson Retirement Community in sunny Phoenix, AZ. Previously thought of as an effective tool for men, apparently the effects on the libido is not limited to pronouns.
No word on who ordered the shipment but the scuttle is that there are quite a few aging eligible bachelorettes that have their eyes on a one Rocky De Leon possibly coming to town. A person who asked to not be revealed but was later outed as notable Phoenix resident and former Miss World USA and Wonder Woman star Lynda Carter said simply “if that luchador shows up here, this desert is going to experience a flash flood.”
- We stumbled upon a strange job posting in Russia for a governmental position: Must be willing to travel repeatedly to the United States, have a background in journalism, willing to uphold the honor of The Russian Federation and potentially “be physically assaulted, or assault others.” Could this be a push by the Russians to find a “unbiased” interviewer for Ivan Stanislav?
- Rumors abound – of a THWARTED HEIST??
Masked interlopers equipped with nets and raw meat staged a break in a Las Vegas area home over the past weekend, only to leave empty handed. Evidence left behind suggests that the intended target may have been Daniel Darby, or rather, FLAMBODO the Komodo Dragon (which recently hospitalized him). Unfortunately for the would-be lizard wranglers, they had the wrong address.
The homeowner, who asked to remain anonymous, had this to say:
“Yeah, I get that guy’s mail all the time. My guess is he filled out paperwork wrong somewhere along the way, so now people think my house is this Daniel Darby’s house. This break in was unpleasant, but I’ve also been able to try some really cool chips that someone meant to send to Darby, so…call it a wash?”
- There is no sex in the dripping room.