- It’s being rumored that Bobby Dean was seen celebrating his ReVival 37 loss to Raisin Bran as if he had won the lottery. When asked why he was so happy with yet another loss, he was overheard saying, “I can go on another 2 month hiatus now that I’m out of the tournament!”
Here’s to another 2 months without a Bobby Dean match! Whooooooo!
- Joe Fontaine and Sid Phillips were seen taking office chairs from the headquarters of the CSWA a few days before ReVival 38 in preparation for the second round of the Gentleman’s Games.
Unsurprisingly, no one bothered to stop them.
- RingDispatch.com recently announced that they have cut ties with Savannah Scandal, and will no longer be featuring Scandal Sheet articles on their site.
According to site administrator and chief editor Tanner Quest, there were several contributing factors, but the chain of events truly started at the Flynn Cup. “The false report about [Angel] Quinley’s status was a black eye for us, but there have been other incidents. We had frequent arguments over the content of her articles, to the point where I refused to include large portions of them. The final straw came when I learned of some of her…earlier work. At that point I made the decision to end our agreement–far later than I should have, to be honest.”
Tanner would not divulge the nature of the “earlier work” on the grounds that it would “open old wounds.”
When we asked them about how RingDispatch would make up for lost revenue, Tanner replied, “While it’s true that her content brought a lot of people to our site, we’re hoping that the quality of work from our other writers will keep them.”
- Word on the street is some of the derelicts inside the Bolamba camp are referring to Garry’s up and coming match in Round 2 as his Covid Game.
- A portion of the Greensboro Coliseum parking lot is being utilized for the construction of a news set and MEAT? distribution center. This is a part of the aggressive new marketing strategy devised by Max Kael?’s Legal Handler, Ulsa N. Couth following Max washing out of the first round of the Almasy Invitational. In synergizing efforts between Max’s MEAT? Inc., WON ACTION NEWS TEAM, and the Kael Adoption Agency, Couth hopes to improve the young PRIME talent’s fortunes.
“We’ve got a great program scheduled for Friday, apparently it’ll be book ended by a wrestling show, so that’s quaint. I’d also like to take this time to say that, in our original press release, I was quoted as saying something about Russians? Listen, I’m only going to say this once: I don’t speak disparagingly about anyone. I certainly haven’t been dodging Ivan Stanislav. I mean, have you seen his arms? I couldn’t dodge him even if I tried! So to repeat, I never said nothing about Russia or anything involving her, him or they. I don’t even know what a Russia is. Thank you!” – Max Kael?
- There have been rumors of unusual people hanging around PRIME events after hours. Fans, arena staff and PRIME production crews have noted groups of people, between three to six, have been regularly spotted loitering just off-property. They appear to stare unnervingly toward the arena but when approached, disperse, disappearing from view.
Even more unsettling is their apparent familiarity with the camera set up, always congregating into blind spots. Camera phone footage captured of them reveals they appear to all possess one strange glowing eye. They appear to recognize when they are being filmed, running away as to avoid further identification.
Oddly, there never seems to be clear enough footage of them for identification.
So far authorities have not indicated these are anything more than pranks or some ill-conceived publicity stunt.
- Leaked photos of Ivan Stanislav embarking on “The People’s Recognition Tour” have surfaced.
Photographs show Stanislav standing at the dais of the National Assembly of People’s Power in Cuba, where he was seen shaking hands and allowing First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba, Miguel Díaz-Canel, to hold the Universal Title for a photo opportunity.
Still photos further show Stanislav, dressed in full military regalia, giving what appeared to be a fiery speech to the assembled delegation. Speedy Riggs and Alexei Ruslan flanked their comrade, and Riggs was seen being given a medal of some sort.
Stanislav returned to the United States briefly for Trunk or Treat festivities, citing an overwhelming need for the children to see the Universal Champion, before hopping on a plane once more to travel to North Korea. The tour will reportedly end in the People’s Republic of China so that Stanislav can then return to Russia for a day or so, and then travel once more to Greensboro, North Carolina for ReVival 38.
Suffice it to say, if all of this travel is true, the Universal Title is certainly getting some mileage!
- A few intrepid PRIMEates have claimed on various social media platforms that they spotted Don Winters entering a grocery store and waking out with a carriage full of eggs, and nothing but eggs. Carton stacked on top of carton, leaving the section completely eggless.
Sounds to me like he’s getting his protein in before his big match with Cancer Jiles at ReVival 38! I mean, what else would a man be doing with a couple hundred eggs?
- Coral Avalon can’t stop finding eggs in places you shouldn’t be finding eggs.
- An independent optometrist suggested that Eddie Cross’s eye hasn’t healed the way they would like with this type of injury and there is a very real chance if he doesn’t take some time off there could be permanent consequences.
With the Almasy running and Eddie still in the hunt, one has to wonder if the n1ghtcraw1er will resign or push on in the event of a win.