MEMORANDUM FOR: Alexei Gregorovich Ruslan – Federal Security Service (Inactive)
SUBJECT: Status of Operation: “Spyashchiy Medved”
- Currently, we are pleased with the progress that has been made with the aforementioned operation. Praporshschik Stanislav is now a full-time member of promotion (PRIME) and has secured a second match, as seen in your report. Stanislav sufficiently voices pro-Russian views (as is to be expected) and advances pro-Russian ideals.
- Stanislav’s contract is sufficient. Funds will be transferred to various Russian veteran’s charities, to include those who are affected during our Special Operation. The State claims 50% of this contract, per the previously agreed upon amounts. Stanislav receives 3% of contract funds.
- One of the main arms of this operation, in your own words, is to “prove Russian dominance.” It has come to our attention that Praporshchik Stanislav failed to achieve victory at a pay-per-view event (UltraViolence- Ivan Stanislav vs. Hayes Hanlon [w]). This is unacceptable. We applaud your interpretation of the outcome and will spread this information vigorously to our citizens. Still, it is more expedient to garner a decisive victory from the beginning, rather than after the fact. Remember, failure is not an option. One must consider the reasons for this failure:
-Lack of patriotism?
- We welcome any insight into this failure as part of your full report.
- There is no need to bring this information to Praporshchik Stanislav’s attention. He has no reason to be distracted. Remember, Mr. Ruslan, failure is not an option. If failures continue, perhaps consider a different individual for this operation?
Comment: Alexei, I applaud your efforts in this regard and am pleased to have Praporshchik Stanislav representing his country once more. Know that while this operation is meant to boost Russian morale, failure can have a detrimental effect (as well as bolster our enemy morale). “Proving Russian dominance” can be interpreted as the complete destruction of the opposition, regardless of the western promotion’s classification of victory or defeat. Therefore, Stanislav is encouraged to prove his dominance in any way he can, regardless of “win” or “loss.” Considering his past history in this exercise, I do not believe this will be an issue. I speak for the Department when I state that we have the utmost respect for Praporshchik Stanislav and his illustrious years of service. We are confident he will defeat his current and future opponents and bring glory to the Motherland. Ensure that positive momentum is achieved. Swiftly.
For the Motherland,