NR Currently Ranked
Record: 0 - 0
Nickname: Smooth Joe Fontaine, Smooth Joe Cool (self-proclaimed)
First Name: Joseph
Last Name: Malone Jr.
Date of Birth: 01/20/2002
Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona
Weight: 185 lbs.
The son and oldest child of two-time world champion, Joey Malone, here to carry on his father’s legacy in his own way.
A ridiculous foppish peacock of a man, a Jabber troll, and all around weird dude. He takes after his dad in that way. While he's quite silly and goofy, one should never underestimate what he can do in a wrestling ring. Because he takes after his dad in that way, too.
You probably think he's an idiot, because everyone does.
Theme Music: "Dead Man's Party" by Oingo Boingo
Finishing Move: The DivideBusaiku knee
Signature Moves and Alternate Finishers:
- Sirocco (Springboard shooting star press)
- The Malonestrom (adopted from his father Joey Malone; Samoan driver/Fireman’s carry Michinoku Driver)
- Moonsault – standing, top rope, springboard, Asai, etc.
- Superkick and Canadian Destroyer, because everybody’s got to have four of each of those.
- Springboard dropkick.
- Springboard gamengiri (Disaster Kick-style).
- Standing double stomp.
- Sliding D-style lariat.
- Tornado DDT.
- Has become PRIME’s premiere high flyer, capable of crazy acrobatics and moves.
- Dangerously unpredictable despite his size, even adopting moves from his mentor (Coral Avalon) and his father (Joey Malone).
- Surprisingly durable and can take a hell of a beating before he either turns things around or tags someone else in.
- He's much, much smarter and clever than he lets on, to the point that you might genuinely wonder if he really is an idiot.
- Inexperience, though that's improving.
- He has yet to reconcile a balance between risk-taking and more grounded options, meaning that most of what he does is risky and he runs as much risk of hurting himself as he does his opponent.
- Has little-to-no defense against submissions, and he has little advantage in a striking contest.
- He's an idiot.