Nickname: Smooth Joe Fontaine, Smooth Joe Cool (self-proclaimed), the Groin Wrecker, the Crotch Obliterator, the Not-Exactly-Safe-For-Work-Wrestling-Move Executor
First Name: Joseph
Last Name: Malone Jr.
Date of Birth: 01/20/2002
Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona
Weight: 185 lbs.
The son and oldest child of two-time world champion, Joey Malone, here to prove to everyone that he's more than someone's son.
He has embraced glue, and that's quite the sticky situation he's found himself in!
Theme Music: "Dead Man's Party" by Oingo Boingo
Setup Move Fontaine of YouthShining wizard, with an obnoxious mid-air dab
Finishing Move: Chocolate FontaineTriangle choke
Signature Moves and Alternate Finishers:
- Sirocco (Springboard shooting star press)
- Applebees Driver (Essex Destroyer)
- The Math-Killer (Flying double knee facebreaker (Codebreaker), usually off of a springboard, off second/top ropes, or from the back of Sid)
- Moonsault – standing, top rope, springboard, Asai, etc.
- Superkick and Canadian Destroyer, because everybody’s got to have four of each of those.
- Flying elbow smash.
- Springboard dropkick.
- Springboard gamengiri (Disaster Kick-style).
- Tornado DDT.
- Shattered Dreams-style soccer kick to the wingwongs.
- Johnny Cage-style split-legged nard punch.
- Greco-Roman-style stomp to the dingus.
- Comedy heel high flyer. Can be dangerous in the right circumstances, but he's still Joe Fontaine and he's still kind of an idiot.
- He's still a very good high flyer, maybe even the best one in PRIME, but there's significantly more smarm in his style than before.
- Joe Fontaine does not give a single flying fuck about fighting fair any more, so expect him to use his many hilarious low blows to his advantage the moment the referee is distracted.
- Still learning under the other Glueminati boys, so this may all change over time.